Posted By devin01
MMS Service in iPhone works majorly for sending and receiving any media file through messaging. The device with a disabled MMS service will fail to receive or send any media files like pictures. It is advised to check if the MMS service is enabled. If the service is disabled, then try enabling it through the settings of your iPhone.
Here’s how to solve the picture not sending error in iPhone.
Enable the MMS Service
MMS Service in iPhone works majorly to send and receive any media file through messaging. The device with disabled MMS service will fail to receive or send any media files like pictures. It is advised to check if the MMS service is enabled. If the service is disabled, then try enabling it through the settings of your iPhone.
- Launch the Settings app of your iPhone.
- Navigate to the Messaging section.
- Tap to open Messages.
- Find to enable the MMS Service option.
- Tap on the toggle button to activate the MMS service.
- To make it more effective, ensure the iMessage toggle button is turned on.
- If disabled, then tap the toggle button and turn on the iMessage service.
Reset Network Settings
If there is a bug in the network settings, then it can also prevent an MMS file from being sent to the recipient. In that case, resetting the whole network settings could be a solution to this.
- Open the Settings app
- Now, go to General.
- Go to the bottom of the display and tap the Reset option.
- Now, tap the Reset Network Settings. You will be prompted to enter the passcode.
- Enter the passcode and begin the resetting Network Settings.
Restart Your iPhone
Sometimes the program running in the background obstructs the functions from executing in the device. It can prevent the phone from sending any pictures to other devices and needed to restart the phone. A simple restart can end the programs, and these programs will run from the beginning. It can resolve the error, your phone will be able to send the pictures again.
Check for the Carrier Settings updates
Updating the carrier settings can enhance the cellular network and resolve the error. After doing this, the phone will not have the “picture not sending” error, and thus it will continue to send the images as MMS.
- Enable the internet connection in your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app and go to the General section.
- Navigate to the About section, and there you will see the update available for the device.
- If you see any Software updates available, the tap on the Install now option.
The methods mentioned above are capable of resolving the iPhone not sending pictures error. By following these methods, you will be able to troubleshoot the error from your phones. Most probably, your device will start sending the photos again.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.