Market Reports on India Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“India Olive Oil Market by Type and Application:Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025”under Food & Beverage category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
India Olive Oil Market is the liquid fat derivative obtained from olives, which is a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. It is native to the Mediterranean regions and is especially found in Spain, Italy, and Greece. The composition of olive oil varies with altitude, time of harvest, and extraction process. It has a low smoke point of 240°C and hence can be consumed raw. This oil is primarily used for cooking, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical applications. It mainly consists of oleic acid, with the smaller amount of fatty acids including linoleic acid (up to 21%) and palmitic acid (up to 20%).
Request a free sample copy of Olive Oil Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/marketreports/Sample/Reports/1329773
The report on the India olive oil market is segmented based on type which includes virgin, pomace, and refined olive oil. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food, beverage, personal care, and pharmaceuticals segments. The personal care segment is expected to have the largest share in the application segment. The factors such as increasing demand from end-user industries such as food, personal care, pharmaceuticals, etc. and rising awareness about health benefits is expected to drive the India olive oil market growth.
- Olive oil consumption is often considered healthy as it is associated with a lower risk of heart disease and certain cancers including colorectal and breast cancer.
- It is also a good source of monounsaturated fatty acid and antioxidants such as polyphenols, vitamins E & K, chlorophyll, and carotenoids.
- The nutritional value and taste associated with olive oil have raised its demand among the consumers.
- It has a wide range of application in the food and cosmetics industries.
Reasons to buy
- The report on the India olive oil market is segmented based on type which includes virgin, pomace, and refined olive oil.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food, beverage, personal care, and pharmaceuticals segments.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Market Reports on India:
Market Reports on India is an excellent source to obtain top quality market research reports that helps you to understand the business in the Indian market. We cover various industries, identifying and understanding key macro and micro-economic trends, insights and futuristic growth opportunities. To help achieve all this and more, Market Reports on India is the answer to all your business needs.