Posted By GlobalIT
Luckily, there is a level of familiarity for those who have earlier used an iPhone because it hasn’t changed much over the years. Though, this time not even a single phone in the complete iPhone lineup has any home button as there is a replacement of navigation with some swipes.
At present, the ‘Face ID’ is the key to unlocking of the iPhone rather than earlier ‘Touch ID’.
It doesn’t matter that whether the user is a first-timer or an old pro at using an iPhone, there are still a lot many things to learn after getting a shiny new iPhone.
Here, let’s take a look at the‘guide’ which is related to the latest iPhones and latest versions of their iOS software.
- Getting It Started!
- Set Up Face ID– Apple’s latest crop of iPhones have an excellent feature of Face ID which is used as an unlock method rather than the of a fingerprint sensor which was used to be located under the home button. To keep the user phone information safe and secure the user needs to ensure that they set up Face ID during the setup process or shortly after some time.
- No Home Button– In simple words, it means that now navigating the iPhone is made entirely through gestures.
- Software Plays a Significant Role– If the user of the iPhone got an older iPhone as a gift, there is a probability that it might not be using the latest version of iOS 12 so make sure always to update the iPhone.
- Getting the Hang of iOS 12– Regardless of whether the user is new to iOS or else a veteran, Apple’s latest mobile operating system has plenty of features for their use like from Animoji to Memoji to Screen Time—There is a bundle of things to learn. So always have the enthusiasm to learn more and more.
- Hidden Features– Once the user gets the hang of the main features in iOS 12 then next they should check out some of the hidden features too.
- Downloading the Shortcuts App: This is an app that helps to do some of the most routine and mundane tasks and surprisingly also to support the user for making their complex tasks seem routine. Note that after downloading the app the user needs to add some shortcuts to the app to get started.
Hope, this blog would have been helpful for you.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Tekwire on Norton, Webroot, McAfee, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 8444796777.