Posted By GlobalIT
A brand new system of Windows 10 offers the feeling among its new users that no kind of problem will be faced, but sadly it does not happen. The Windows 10 users do face problems while using it some of the times even though it is the best version of Windows till now.
Common Windows 10 Issues and How to Solve Them
In the newer systems, Windows 10 will surely be present. It can also be installed in older ones. Everything looks fantastic until any problem is faced.
The problem can be related to the old applications or new updates and so on. Luckily, there are chances that the user may get the solution of their problem just by going through our this blog so have a look at it carefully.
- If not be able to update from Windows 7 or Windows 8
If your system still using Windows 7 or Windows 8, then do the following-
- Firstly, visit the Control Panel, and apply Windows Update. Don’t forget to update your system completely. However, it can be possible that Windows updates be unsuccessful. In such cases, use the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Using the Media Creation Tool. The user needs to install the tool, save it and make it work on the system where the user wants to upgrade. Note that even if it did not work for the user at the time when Windows 10 discovered, check it out one more time presently- the device is positively functioning better than the earlier.
- Next, ensure that Disable Execution Prevention is turned on in the BIOS. If the user still faces any issues then go to the start menu to look for ‘performance’, make an adjustment in the appearance and performance of Windows. In the end, tap the Data Execution Prevention and switch DEP for all facilities, reboot it and do it for once again.
- The unrequired matter should be switched off
- The Action Center of Windows 10 is an excellent way to see the important messages and other notifications from your mail, accounts like Facebook and also from the Windows etc. It can be possible that the user wants to avoid these annoying notifications.
- The simplest method to make Action Center display only significant information is present over here. The user needs to go to the settings and then need to visit the System. Lastly, select the Notifications and Actions. Here, switch off the notifications.
Hope this blog would have been useful to you.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for AOI Tech Solutionson Norton, Webroot, McAfee, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 8888754666.