Germany Macroeconomic Outlook Report analyses the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE).
Nordrhein-Westfalen Region, Bayern Region, and Baden-Württemberg Region are among the best performing regions in Germany. They contributed 54.7% to the GDP and comprised 50.6% of the German population, as in 2016.
Germany retained its top spot out of 160 nations in the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI) in 2018.
Europe continues to be the leading investor in Germany with FDI share of 86.8% in 2016, followed by America and Asia with FDI share of 9.7% and 2.1%, respectively.
The Budget of 2018 aims to invest EUR14.1 bn (US$16.4 bn) in transport infrastructure.
- Mining, manufacturing, and utilities contributed 26.1% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (25.3%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (11.6%).
- In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 3.4%, 2.4%, and 4.8%, respectively, in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- Germany PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations.
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For more information or for report request, visit @
About Aarkstore Enterprise:
Aarkstore Enterprise is one among global marketing research companies dealing in the resale of market reports across different industries and countries. Serving thousands of clients annually with syndicated, custom market research and consulting. Clients from all sectors, including public, private, and commercial are endowed with best data modeling and processing structures with custom reports.
Related Reports: Finance and Banking Market Reports
+91 7710006788 | email@example.com | aarkstore.com