Gangtok is located between the borders of Nepal and Bhutan, and is one of the most beautiful places to visit. Although it is a small city which is the capital of Sikkim state this place is rich in places to visit and culture to discover along with the natural and scenic beauties to discover.
There are a lot of places to visit and see around in Gangtok and it is important that you take help from the best travel agents in Nepal. Joshi Nepal tours & travels provide various tour packages like the Nepal budget tour packages and take you to different places which are a part of Nepal vacation packages.
Now let us see at some of the places that you can visit on your Gangtok tour and which Joshi Nepal tours & travels can provide you with all the benefits from the tours.
1. Nathula: The Nathula pass is located at the height of 4310 meters from the ground and is the highest mountain pass in India. The view that you will get to see here is amazingly breathtaking and this is one of the highest alert regions by ISA because of its closeness to the Chinese border and it being the old silk route. This is one of the amazing places to visit and we at Joshi Nepal tours & travels will surely give you Gangtok tour plus Nepal city tour.
2. Ban Jhakri Waterfall & Tsomgo Lake: When you start for Nathula, you must stop by the Ban Jhakri waterfall, which is also a famous picnic spot as well. From there you can visit the most famous tourist destination, Tsomgo Lake, which is also famously called the ChanguLake. This lake is almost frozen and its beauty will make your traveling time worth effort. Joshi Nepal tours & travels provide the best Nepal vacation packages and Gangtok tourism that you must take which includes all the facilities as well so that you do not face any issue or any problem staying there.
3. Rumtek Monastery: Buddhism is not unknown to people and the Rumtek Monastery is one of the largest and biggest Buddhist Monastery that contains all the Buddhist documents and data. This is located around 24 kilometers from Gangtok and is a place that you must definitely visit.
These are some of the places that you can visit when going to Gangtok and here are some of the things that you can do. We at Joshi Nepal tours & travels provides Nepal budget tour packages, Nepal city tour and Gangtok tour that will make your stay in Gangtok amazing and free of any tension or a headache.
Now that we have seen the places that you can visit, let us see the things that you can do here in Gangtok.
1. You can do rafting on the Teesta River that will bring out the adventurous person from within you.
2. The Himalayan Zoological Park is a safe environment for a lot of endangered species, like the red panda and the snow leopard and you can take good snaps of them here and get to see them closely.
These are few amongst a lot of other things that you can do in Gangtok, if you are planning a trip to the Gangtok, contact Joshi, the best travel agents in Nepal, we provide the best Nepal city tour and the best Gangtok tour.
Contact : +91-9795712606 Email : email@example.com Visit us : www.joshitours.org