Gujarat is a beautiful city with lots of colors and rich cultural and historical values. Gujarat is the home to the father of the Nation, “Mahatma Gandhi” and is rich in various places to visit. Gujarat is friendly, calming and it has a lot to offer to the tourists than just the food, the beaches, and the resorts. Gujarat is a city of colors as I said earlier and is a very welcoming place.
There are various tours & travels that will provide tours to you and since Gujarat has religious places to visit you will get ample options for the religious tour packages from various tour companies. Joshi tours & travels are the best travel agency in Varanasi and we provide various packages including the Char Dham yatra tour packages, Nepal holiday package, Varanasi trip plan et cetera.
Here are some of the amazing things that you can do and the places that you can visit in Gujarat:
1. Gir Wildlife Sanctuary: The Gir Wildlife Sanctuary is the only place where you will get to see the “king of the Jungle”, the Asiatic lions including several other extinct animal species in India. This Wildlife Sanctuary is spread in around 1412 sq. km and you can spot several species like the hyenas, leopards, black buck and the fish owls. You can go on an open jeep safari or you can stay inside the parks buffer zone. If you take your religious tour packages with Joshi tours & travels, we will plan your trip accordingly and take you to visit all these places. We are the best amongst various other travel agents in Varanasi because of our well-organized trips and our quality services.
2. Rann Of Kutch: The Rann of Kutch is a beautiful view with white endless sand and it is home to flamingos in the winters when they fly to Gujrat from Siberia. You can say the best time to visit the Rann of Kutch is to go at the time of Rann Mahotsav, when the Rann Mahotsav takes place with all the music, dance and cultural shows. The one most important thing to be kept in mind is that this place becomes very crowded at the time of the festival as many people visit Rann at this time, and thus you need proper planning to schedule your visit, which we can do for you. If you take your packages like the Char Dham Yatra tour packages, Nepal holiday package or Varanasi trip plan et cetera, with Joshi tours & travels then you can avail the best services from one of the best tour companies.
3. Tour of Old Gujarat: Gujarat is home for many places, such as historic sites like the Hathisingh Jain Temple, the Sabarmati Ashram et cetera and to for visiting these places you will need to travel to the old part of Gujarat so that you can see all the historical places. Traveling with Joshi tours & travels, the best travel agents in Varanasi amongst other tour companies, you will have to just sit and relax and we will do all the planning for you. We will ensure that you and your family have a wonderful time.
4. Visit Somnath Temple: Somnath is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India and it is situated at the beachfront. The Somnath temple is built in the chalukya style of architecture. The most interesting thing about the Somnath temple is its location and the history behind and also this temple has been constructed and rebuilt several times. This is one of the amazing places for people who believe in the religious yatra. We at Joshi tours & travels, the best travel agents in Varanasi provide various tour packages including the religious tour packages like the Char Dham tour packages, Nepal holiday package & Varanasi trip plan et cetera, that will provide you a wonderful yatra and give you an experience that you will never forget.
5. Gujarati Style Food: When in Gujrat how can a person not eat the traditional Gujarati style food. The local hotels serve the best taste of Gujrat, from the dhokla to the khandvi and fafda and jalebi. These are a must try when you are visiting Gujrat for a tasty experience. If you take your religious tour packages or in fact any of the packages with Joshi tours & travels, we will ensure that you get to taste the wonderful food and the tasty snacks in Gujarat.
So, these are some of the major places that you must visit when you go to when you visit Gujarat and if you want to know more about our tour packages then you can visit our website for a wonderful tour experience.
Contact : +91-9795712606
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us : www.joshitours.org