Att net is a portal that has web-based content, including email, news, and entertainment on one platform. The SBC Communications company, which is a subsidiary of AT&T, issued email address that used the online domain name ‘sbcglobal net.’ Following the merger of SBC and AT&T, users could access the internet services using alternate websites. All SBCGlobal email subscribers log in to their email accounts through the Yahoo login page. However, you also have the option of transferring your ‘sbcglobal net.’ email address to ‘att net’ so that you can sign in through the AT&T website at ‘att net.’ This blog will give you a brief summary of the steps you need to follow to switch your SBCGlobal email account to AT&T Mail. You can also call the sbcglobal customer care and speak to a professional email expert to get additional technical assistance to complete the transfer process without any errors.
Steps to switch from SBCGlobal Mail to Att net
Ever since SBCGlobal merged with AT&T and Yahoo, it can be a little confusing for users to understand how to navigate the different websites. If you want to eliminate any confusion, you can simply transfer your SBCGlobal email account to AT&T using the steps mentioned below:
· Step 1: Open your internet browser and access the Yahoo Mail login page
· Step 2: Provide the SBCGlobal email address and current email password.
· Step 3: Click the ‘Sign in’ button and go to the ‘Mail Options’ section.
· Step 4: Highlight the ‘Management’ tab located to the left of the page.
· Step 5: Look for the option that reads ‘POP access and forwarding.’
· Step 6: Click the POP access option and go through the list of checkboxes.
· Step 7: Mark the box next to the text field in the ‘Forwarding’ options list.
· Step 8: Enter your full AT&T email address, along with ‘@att net’ suffix.
After you made the changes, click ‘Ok’ to save the settings and log out of your account. Although the steps mentioned above may seem quite straightforward, users often struggle when it comes to distinguishing between the services provided by Yahoo, SBCGlobal, and AT&T. However, if you have any queries or if you encounter any error, you can call the sbcglobal email helpline number and ask for assistance. A team of skilled email experts is available 24 hours a day so that you can get the best solutions to troubleshoot any error related to your SBCGlobal email account, as soon as possible. You can get a step-by-step guide so that you can implement advanced solutions without too much difficulty.
Read more – sbcglobal technical support phone number
Source Url - How to Switch SBCGlobal Mail to Att.netDEL2