Majority of the people know that MS has a quality control issue concerning updates. Many people have complained that after installing update KB4515384 on the system of Windows 10, a couple of the wireless network adapters stop and side by side reinstalling the latest device driver does not solve the issue.
With the help of this blog, you shall get to know different ways of troubleshooting the Wi-Fi adapter on the system after installing the update KB4515384 in Windows 10.
- Using the help of Device Manager
- Using Windows update
The method of troubleshooting Wi-Fi adapter update KB4515384 with the help of Device Manager
For solving the Wi-Fi adapter compatibility problem in model 1903, go through the given below points carefully one after the other.
- Firstly, go to and view the Settings.
- Then, look for Device Manager.
- After that, press on the top results for viewing the application.
- Next, you need to expand the Network Adapters branch.
- Then, do a right-click on the Intel Wireless adapter creating the problem.
- After that, choose the ‘Disable device.’
- Next, right-click the Yes option.
- For one more time, you need to do a right-click on the Intel wireless adapter.
- Then, press on the Enable device option.
- Lastly, restart the system.
Luckily, as soon as you are done with the above-mentioned points, you shall be able to connect the Wi-Fi after doing the reboot of your system.
More To read
The method of troubleshooting Wi-Fi adapter after updating KB4515384 with the help of Windows update
Unfortunately, if you are still not able to connect to the network, then you can alternatively take out the update till you get any proper solution.
For uninstalling Windows update KB4515384 for fixing network adapter, go through the given below options precisely.
- Firstly, view the Settings.
- Then, press on Update and Security.
- After that, press on Windows Update.
- Next, tap on the View update history option.
- Then, press on the Uninstall updates option.
- After that, choose the ‘Update for MS Windows (KB4515384)’ option.
- Next, click on the Uninstall option.
- Then, press on Yes option.
- After that, press on the Restart Now.
- Note that as soon as you are done following the above-mentioned points, your system should like earlier get connected to the wireless network easily.
Congratulations! You have been able to fix Wi-Fi Adapter after installing update KB4515384 in your Windows 10 device with the help of this blog.