Have you booked reservations with Air France, but due to some unforeseen reasons, you need to cancel your reservations with the airline? Fortunately, the passengers are offered with an option to cancel their reservations with the airline.
Further, to help out passengers with the cancellation, here are some of the major pointers of Air France Cancellation policy that would help in the easy cancellation of the reservations.
Major pointers of the cancellation policy
- The passengers who have purchased Air France flight tickets online or via reservation center of the airline can cancel their booking within 24 hours of initial purchase.
- Besides, if the cancellation is made after 24-hours of the purchase of the flight ticket, then a cancellation charge will be levied.
Now, how to cancel reservations with Air France:
- For cancelling the flight ticket with Air France, the passenger is required to visit the airline website.
- Click on the manage booking option and enter the reservation details.
- Once the details of the booking are retrieved, the passenger is required to select the Cancel option.
- Now, the passenger is required to confirm the cancellation to avail a quick refund.
And with the completion of this simple process, the flight ticket with Air France can be easily cancelled. For queries, one can contact the reservation department of the airline.