Market Reports On South Africa Provides the Trending Market Research Report On “South Africa Foodservice” Under Consumer Goods Category. The Report offers a collection of South Africa Market Trends, South Africa Market Analysis, South Africa Business Trends, And South Africa Market Size And Growth.
Foodservice in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Foodservice is defined as the value of all food and drink, including on-trade drinks not drunk with food, for immediate consumption on the premises or in designated eating areas shared with other foodservice operators, or in the case of takeaway transactions, freshly prepared food for immediate consumption. Foodservice is restricted to the sale of food and drink in specific foodservice channels defined below and excludes vending machines.
Request a free sample copy of Foodservice Market Report@
- The South African foodservice industry had total revenues of $36.0bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- Industry transaction volume increased with a CAGR of 1.2% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 6.9 billion transactions in 2018.
- Growth in this industry is being driven by rising numbers of outlets and transactions, as well as increased footfall.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the foodservice market in South Africa
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the foodservice market in South Africa
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa foodservice market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the South Africa foodservice market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the South Africa foodservice market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa foodservice market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Africa's foodservice market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Ove rview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Out look
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. How is technology being used by the leading companies?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Famous Brands Ltd (Foodservice)
8.2. Yum! Brands, Inc.
8.3. Nando’s Chicken land Limited
8.4. Spur Corporation Ltd
8.5. McDonald's Corp
8.6. The Fish & Chip Co
8.7. Chicken Licken
8.8. King Pie Holdings (Proprietary) Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related Market Line research
10.4. About Market Line
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Market Reports on South Africa:
Market Reports on South Africa is thus the one-stop solution for the entire market research requirements with regards to South Africa, We provide you with insight and analysis on the country’s economic outlook at the national, regional and city level, presenting a deep understanding of disparities and evolutionary paths. Get a complete, consistent and concise view of your markets with comprehensive industry reports. Our latest regional data-banks, forecasts, and detailed risk ratings will help you to identify risk and opportunities in every industry and develop strategic plans to deal with the competitiveness in South Africa’s market.
Contact us at: