Posted By toprankers
SSC (Staff Selection Board) is a government body in India which is known for generating thousands of different profile jobs every year for various government departments, ministries and other dependent offices. These different government jobs are generated on the basis of educational backgrounds. SSC examinations are the best way to set a perfect career in the government sector.
One needs to be very well aware of SSC examinations pattern, eligibility, topics covered and marking scheme to prepare in the most fine manner that will lead to finally getting through the exam.
There are a variety of prodigious posts which are offered by SSC exams 2016, some incredible ones are mentioned below:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of Posts
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant
- Statistical Investigator Gr ii
- Assistant Inspector in CBI
- Sub Inspector in CBI
List of important SSC 2016 exams
Here is a complete list of important SSC exams 2016 that can help you in finding a perfect job profile as per your degree and educational background and will also help you in preparing for the same before time.
- Combined Graduate Level entrance Exam 2016
This is one of the most desired examinations among all that are conducted by SSC every year. If you are looking forward to this exam then, it is essential to see everything related to CGL exam 2016.
- Eligibility: Students who are in final year of their graduation course or, have completed their under graduate course are eligible to give for this examination for their preferred job posts.
- Exam selection pattern: This examination has three major steps that are to be crossed before finally take up your dream job. Out of these three, two are written exams. The mentioned below diagram will clarify the CGLE 2016 selection scheme:
Certain points to note about selection scheme of CGL exam:
- You need to clear Tier-I exam to move to Tier-II exam.
- Tier-II must be qualified to finally move to the interview round.
CGL Exam Pattern: Let us speculate in detail what is asked in CGL Tier-I and Tier-II objective exams.
- CGLE Tier-I Exam Pattern: The time allotted for this exam is 2 hours.
CGLE Tier-II Exam Pattern: The time allotted for each paper in this is 2 hours.
If you are appearing for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler then, you have to give one more paper under CGLE Tier-II of Statistics having 100 questions in total of marks 200. This is made of pure subject based questions so, theory and terms related to it must be clear.
- Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office Examination
Every year SSC conducts written exam for the post of Jr. Hindi Translator and if you are writing this exam this year then, mentioned below details will equip you with all the necessary details that you must know about this SSC exam.
- Eligibility for SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Exam 2016: An aspiring applicant must satisfy necessary criteria to take this job role. The criteria is as below:
- Masters degree or, equivalent is must to apply for this SSC job. Hindi or, English must be a compulsory or, an elective subject during the degree course.
- Applicant possessing Bachelor degree with Hindi or, English as major subjects is eligible to take up this exam.
- BA (Hons.)- English or, Hindi or, with Hindi/English/Modern Indian language as subsidiary subjects are also eligible to take up this exam.
- Age must not exceed more than 30 years.
- Exam Selection Pattern for SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Exam: There are two major steps, mentioned below:
- Written Exam- This exam has two major sections and carries 400 marks.
- Interview/skill test round- This skill test carries 100 marks in total.
- SSC Jr. Hindi translator written Exam 2016 pattern: The written exam is divided into two main papers.
- Marking Scheme of SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Exam 2016: The written examination marking scheme adds 1 mark for every right answer and deducts 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Interview/skill test round of SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Exam:Prepare al the general questions that are asked in an interview round like tell me something about you, why have you chosen this job post, your future plans, etc.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2016
Those who wish to make a career as Stenographer in a government field then,Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2016 is a wonderful opportunity. One needs to prepare this exam in an absolute right direction keeping in mind about its syllabus, marking pattern, and topics covered.
- Eligibility for SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016: Minimum eligibility that must be met by every aspiring student are mentioned below:
- Applicant must have passed senior secondary from recognized CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- The age limit is 18(minimum age) years to 27 years (maximum age) as on 1st August, 2016.
- To redeem benefits of reserve class, you must produce relevant certificates when asked.
- SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016: You must know about this objective type written exam well and accurate so that SSC Stenographer Exam syllabus planning and time table can work favorably and flawlessly for you. This exam is of 2 hours and carries negative marks of 0.25 for every wrong answer. The below given table is for your better understanding ofStenographer Exam pattern:
Selection scheme of SSC Stenographer Exam 2016:
SSC Stenographer selection for job posts is done purely on the basis of two rounds which are:
- Mentioned above written exam
- Interview or, Skill test
Candidate move from one step to another after qualifying these rounds and finally will be used up by the central departments.
Points to remember for every of SSC exam 2016
- Admit card is an essential thing that will actually allow your entry in an examination hall. It must be made sure that you download your admit card on time.
- Revise all the topics before hands so that you are more prepared and confident.
- Sticking to your planned time allocation scheme will keep you benefitted. Do not try to change it last minute.
- Take online mock tests to practice more.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses.
You can visit official website to know about SSC Examinations 2016 here at:http://ssc.nic.in/