Posted By Aida01
Installing the antivirus security software on a computer system is very necessary and important for the protection of your operating system from viruses, spyware, worms, and phishing. As we know online threats are increasing day by day, so antivirus also protects you from online threats and cyber crimes.
We are already aware of the name Norton; it is one of the best antivirus available in the market these days. The Norton is popular for providing best services and offering quality antiviruses with enhanced features to their customers. The Norton is equally suitable for both Windows and Mac operating system. The Norton antivirus is designed and developed by the Symantec Company.
Although Norton is best known for their services and features sometimes, it creates issues in installing on Mac operating system, and the users of Mac are in trouble. However, these errors are irritating and frustrating. To avoid these issues, we are providing you some detailed steps which will surely help you in installing the antivirus on Mac operating system. These steps are very easy and can be followed by everyone.
But if you need any technical support regarding installing the Norton antivirus on your Mac operating system, then dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit Norton.com/myaccount to get instant support.
Procedure to Install the Norton Antivirus on Mac Operating System
The below-given process is very easy and simple but follows the given steps in ascending order to avoid trouble and saves your time and efforts. The steps are discussing below-
- Go and open the Constant Guard on Mac operating system.
- Then, select the “Apply” button from the Norton Internet Security
- Now, click on the “Get Norton Internet Security” option
- Then, click on the “Download” button, to download the antivirus security on Mac operating system.
- After completing the download process, “Open or Save” the downloaded file option.
- Open the downloaded file on Mac Operating system.
- Then, click on the ‘Agree & Install” button.
- You might be asked to grant permission for Norton Internet Security to install a new helper tool. Then, enter the registered username and password that you use to log into your Mac computer and select Install Helper option.
- After the Norton helper tool downloaded, then restart your computer.
- The installation process takes few minutes in installing the software
- Once the Norton Security window appears on the screen, then, click on the “Activate Now” option
- Again, You will need to restart your computer, click on the Restart button.
- Now, enter your 25 character activation product key and click on the Next button.
- Your installation process is now completed.
If you found any occur while completing the process or installing the antivirus on Mac operating system, then contact Norton customer support. The experts are qualified professionals and available 24*7 to assist you. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit www.norton.com/setup for more information.