Posted By Aida01
Symantec’s Norton 360 is a paid security suite which runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows-based computer system. It provides best quality antivirus software with all new and latest features around the world.
Norton 360 is a three in one suite which includes phishing protection, personal firewall, and malware detection and removal feature. It’s a complete modifying internet security software that provides powerful defense from all online threats such as Spyware, Adware, Trojans, and some other malicious files that can damage your computer system and might be causing data loss. It can also block the hackers and phishing websites which can help you by accessing the identity and personal information.
It can also check the home network by making it much safer and secure for users to access the public networks. Another advantage of Norton 360 users is that it can regularly check the hard drive to free the disk space from unnecessary and deleted files and it can also remove internet muddles such as cookies, temporary files, etc.
We provide you complete step guide which surely helps in Installing Norton 360 antivirus software on your Windows 10. Installing antivirus on your system is one of the simple tasks. While installing the antivirus, if any error occurs or you are facing any trouble then dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or for more information visit Norton.com/setup or Norton.com/myaccount.
Steps to Install Norton 360 on Windows 10
The complete procedure to install the Norton 360 antivirus on Windows 10. The process is very simple and easy. But to avoid trouble and issues, you need to follow the instruction in the given sequence which saves your time and take fewer efforts. The steps are discussing below-
- Click to Sign into the Norton account.
- If you are not “sign in” to the Norton account, you will be asked to sign in.
- Then, type your registered email address and password for Norton, and click to Sign in.
- If you don’t have an account with Norton,
- Click to create an account by signing up.
- Then follow the on-screen instruction to complete the sign-up process.
- Now, on the Norton Setup window, click on the “Download” Norton option.
- If you already have 25 character product key, then you are not yet been registered to your Norton account,
- Then, click to type the new 25 character product key and click to continue.
- Now, click on the “I Agree & Download” option.
- If the system shows more than one Norton product in your Norton account, then you have to Choose the product you want to download and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Load button, to see the more products if your product is not visible in the list.
- Choose the following options which depend on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser users: Click on the “Run” option.
- For Firefox or Safari users: Click on the top-right corner of the browser, and click on the “Download” option to analyze the downloaded files, and double-click on the file that you already downloaded and saved on your browser.
- For Chrome users: On the bottom-left corner, double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- If User Account Control window appears on the screen, click on the “Continue” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions display on the screen.
- Finally, Norton product is now successfully installed and activated on your system
After completing the whole procedure, you are surely able to install and activate the Norton 360 on your system. But if you are facing any trouble or found any error then contact the Norton customer support. The Norton expert’s team are available 24*7 to assist you and guide you in your every problem. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support or visit www.norton.com/setup to get instant support.