Kitchen is the highly-used place in the home and it needs proper cleaning for beauty and hygiene. There are so many ways by that you can clean your kitchen tiles easily.
1. Vinegar – If your tiles become dull due to soap scum or water stains so you can bring back its shine by using vinegar. You have to take ½ cup vinegar, ½ cup ammonia, and ¼ borax and mix all of them in 3 – 4 liter warm water. Rinse it on the tiles and let it dry. You will get back the brightness of the tiles once again.
2. Microfiber mop – Cleaning with a microfiber mop is one of the best ways clean the kitchen tiles. It makes the cleaning easy without straining your arms.
3. Steel wool – For stubborn stains of paint, or rubber skids etc. steel wool works wonder for them. It can remove the stains instantly. Just use it with warm water and wipe out the stains.
4. Homemade grout cleaner – Cleaning the grout is bit difficult but by this homemade grout cleaner, all the problems have been solved. You have to take ¾ cup of baking soda, ¼ cup bleach, and a used toothbrush. Mix both soda and bleach in a bowl and apply the paste on the dirty grout lines and let them sit for 5 to 10 minutes. After that, scrub it with the toothbrush and wait for 10 minutes and wash it with water.
5. Kerosene – Rustic stains can easily spoil the look of your Kitchen Decor. It can be easily treated by using kerosene oil. It will easily remove the rustic stains with no time.
These easy tips you can try for your tiles cleaning and you will definitely get the best results. You can try them according to your requirement and enhance the look of your modular kitchen design ideas.DEL2