Mold Damage Repair and Water Damage Repair Serv...

Titile

The symptoms of someone suffering from a hazardous mold can include; headaches, chronic cough, skin irritation, and brain fog, which includes trouble concentrating and feeling fatigue from no real exertion. If you have a room in your house with a musty smell and you are suffering from any of the above-mentioned symptoms when you are in that room, and near that spot, the chances are high that this is hazardous mold. Call Drymax Restoration if you are in need of hazardous mold removal near the Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, and Opelousas areas.

  0 Votes    0 Comments   Share   Add Bookmark Delete   Delete
DEL2

Comments

Please login or register to comment

Featured